Scarlett Lee revealed that Simon Cowell sent her a generous gift after she and her family were in a scary caravan fire[Instagram/ Scarlett Lee]
X Factor star Scarlett Lee was taken to hospital with an eye injury after helping her brother and his family escape their mobile home as it went up in flames last week.
The singing sensation underwent a minor procedure as a result of entering the mobile home that caught alight to rescue her family members.
Scarlett … …read more
Source:: Ok – Celebrity news