Michael Bisping attended UFC 286 at The O2 in London, England last night (Sat 18 Mar 2023) and felt every bit of energy emanating from his rowdy and rowdy crowd in his hometown.
Britain’s first-ever UFC champion was ringside to announce the show hosted by Edwards vs Usman 3, taking the place of Joe Rogan as the half-useless/annoying color commentator, who spoke way too early and way too soon about the brilliant Jon Anik speaks often.
And Bisping made his presence felt from the start:
“The Count” subsided shortly afterward on the show:
More than constantly cursing his words – and ranting at length about things like Disney Land – Bisping is now coming under fire for citing a fight that featured fellow UK man Leon Edwards.
Justin Gaethje – a teammate of former welterweight champion Kamaru Usman who lost his trilogy to Edwards in the main event – tore the UFC Hall of Famer for his biased comment.
“Yes, I mean, I thought [Kamaru] won the fight,” Gaethje said during the UFC 286 post-fight press conference. “But I’m probably as biased as the judges, certainly not as biased as Michael Bisping – you shouldn’t have been near a mic during this fight.
“I just found it very unprofessional,” Gaethje concluded.
Gaethje claimed his seventh Fight of the Night bonus earlier in the evening by knocking down Rafael Fiziev en route to a hard-fought majority decision victory. Next, he has his sights set on a rematch with Dustin Poirer (more details here).
In the meantime, you can debate whether or not Bisping was biased toward Edwards, but one thing’s for sure: he made more than his fair share of mistakes last night…stupid and serious.
Amusing or annoying?
For the latest and greatest UFC 286: Edwards vs Usman 3 news and notes, be sure to check out our comprehensive event archive now Here.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- ‘More Damage’ Promised by Justin Gaethje Against Rafael Fiziev Sports On March 18, 2023, the UFC plays host to one of the most electrifying matchups yet. Justin “The Highlight” Gaethje, known for his action-packed fights and impressive record of six fight of the night bonuses, four performance of the night bonuses, and two fights of the year, is about to…
- The Apprentice viewers blast Lord Sugar for ‘patronising’ comment to fired contestant after she’s told to return to stewardess job Entertainment Viewers fumed over Lord Sugar’s comment (Picture: BBC) The Apprentice viewers have blasted Lord Alan Sugar for a brutal comment he made to Victoria Goulbourne as he fired her. Dani Donovan, Marnie Swindells, Megan Hornby, Rochelle Anthony and Victoria reached the penultimate hurdle to become Lord Sugar’s business partner, and win his £250,000 investment. After a savage interview…
- Huge fire rips through hotel housing Ukrainian refugees News Emergency services were called to the scene shortly after 1am (Picture: H.Hilton/UKNIP) A massive fire has ripped through a 400-year-old hotel where refugees from Ukraine are thought to have been staying. Firefighters were called to the Angel Inn and a second property in Midhurst, West Sussex, in the early hours…
- Elon Musk has said to stay away from Taylor Swift after making a strange comment about the singer News Twitter CEO Elon Musk’s own feed on the social media platform continues to be a wild ride as the millionaire now appears to be trying his luck at complimenting “Lavender Haze” singer Taylor Swift. No, we can’t imagine the match-up, but Musk still replied to a tweet by Dogecoin founder…
- Jonnie Irwin fires back after cruel troll makes ghastly comment about how he should be spending his ‘final days’ Entertainment Jonnie Irwin clapped back at claims he wasn’t spending his time with family (Picture: instagram @jonnieirwin) A Place In The Sun’s Jonnie Irwin hit back at a troll online after they left a comment questioning how he was spending his last days amid his battle with cancer. The 49-year-old presenter…