Mike Mulligan is out at The Score.
Mulligan, who had been co-host of the “Mully and Haugh Show” on The Score (670-AM), was fired Friday as the station announced a stunning shakeup of its roster. The same internal memo said midday co-host Marshall Harris had also been axed. Both were on the air Friday before the announcement.
“Today, we made some very difficult programming decisions,” Score vice president Mitch Rosen said in the memo. “After more than 20 years with The Score, we have parted ways with Mike Mulligan of the ‘Mully and Haugh Show.’”
Mulligan, a former Sun-Times sportswriter, had been with the station for more than 23 years and became a morning co-host in 2008 teaming with another former Sun-Times sportswriter Brian Hanley on the “Mully and Hanley Show.” Hanley exited the program in 2018 and was replaced by former Tribune sports columnist David Haugh.
Mully and Haugh won the “Best Morning Show Award” from the Illinois Association of Broadcasters in November of 2025.
The Score has been reeling since longtime co-host Dan Bernstein was fired last year.