Ansu Fati has fallen out of favour under Barcelona boss Xavi (Picture: Getty)
Ansu Fati could leave Barcelona this summer in a €70m move to a club in the Premier League, his agent Jorge Mendes has claimed.
The 20-year-old Spain international winger has registered 26 goals and nine assists across 103 games for the Catalan club.
But Fati has fallen out of favour under boss Xavi and it is likely that the player could leave Barcelona at the end of the season.
Manchester United are linked with a move for Fati while Spanish outlet Mundo Deportivo claims Arsenal and Tottenham are also interested in a transfer.
Fati’s agent Mendes has now promised Barcelona that he will be able to secure €70m from a Premier League club in the summer transfer window, report SPORT.
Fati’s father, meanwhile, has slammed Barcelona and has urged his son to leave Camp Nou this summer.
‘Ansu does not want to leave Barcelona but I want to see him succeed,’ Bori Fati told Spanish radio station Cope at the end of March.
Football agent Jorge Mendes says Ansu Fati may leave Barcelona for €70m (Picture: Getty)
‘I won’t go to the stadium anymore, I’m very angry with the club. In a month we will meet with Jorge Mendes, for sure.
‘It bothers me that Ansu plays so little. We’re talking about a player that is a Spain international and came from La Masia. He deserves much more than that.
‘I don’t know why Xavi does not play Ansu. He must have his reasons. Ansu is not disgusted with him as Xavi was always his idol. But me… I am very angry as a father.
‘Mateu Alemany tells me that Ansu is part of the club’s heritage. As a father, I have told Ansu that it is better for him to leave.
‘If it was up to me, I would leave Barcelona tomorrow. I told Ansu that if the situation didn’t change, we would have to leave.’
MORE : Leicester to sell star player this summer amid Man Utd and Spurs links
MORE : Sheikh Jassim wants £200m star as his Man Utd ‘marquee signing’
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- Xavi Sends Warning To Ansu Fati About His Barcelona Future Sports Barcelona manager Xavi Hernandez has warned that Ansu Fati could well end up leaving the club in the summer transfer window amid continued speculation about the forward’s future. The club’s difficult financial situation leaves Barcelona vulnerable to offers from other sides for their top players. Barca need to trim the…
- When does the 2023 summer transfer window open for Premier League clubs? Sports Declan Rice will court plenty of attention this summer (Picture: Julian Finney/Getty Images) Premier League clubs will once again splash the cash when the 2023 summer transfer window opens next month. The 20 top flight teams spent an eye-watering £1.9 billion on new signings during last year’s summer transfer window.…
- Manchester United target Harry Kane only prepared to join one club this summer Sports The striker is happy to run down his Tottenham contract (Picture: Getty) Harry Kane could be heading for a showdown with Tottenham over his future, with the striker reportedly unwilling to leave the Premier League this summer. The 29-year-old netted an astonishing 30 league goals in a superb individual campaign…
- What Everton, Leicester and Leeds need to avoid Premier League relegation on the final day Sports Everton are one of three teams fighting for their lives (Picture: Emma Simpson/Everton FC via Getty Images) Two of Everton, Leicester and Leeds are just 90 minutes away from suffering relegation to the Championship on the final day of the Premier League season. Everton, who have never been relegated from…
- Everton survive as Leicester and Leeds suffer Premier League relegation on dramatic final day Sports Abdoulaye Doucoure scored a huge goal for Everton at Goodison Park on Sunday (Picture: Getty Images) Everton have survived on the final day of the Premier League season, with Leicester City and Leeds United suffering relegation to the Championship. Sean Dyche’s side knew that a victory on Sunday afternoon would…