
Harry Clark ‘rejected an offer’ to appear on Celebrity Big Brother over concerns he might be asked about Conor Maynard.
The former British Army engineer, 24, won the second season of The Traitors last year, walking away with £95,150.
However, in recent months he’s found himself caught up in a scandal involving his sister Anna Maynard’s brother.
Last year his former co-star Charlotte Chilton, 32, announced she was pregnant and said social media star and singer Conor was the father, claims he recently denied.
It’s now been reported that while looking for his next TV project, Harry was careful to avoid any that might see him pressured to talk about the drama.
Doing so also saw him ‘reject £300,000’ to appear on Celebrity Big Brother, an offer he was apparently presented with twice.

‘Even though he won The Traitors, Harry hasn’t appeared to capitalise on the opportunity so far,’ a source told The Sun.
‘Since being signed as a new BBC star, Harry picked up as many TV shows as others from the series who have starred on big money prime time shows like Dancing on Ice and Celebrity MasterChef.
Join Metro’s The Traitors community on WhatsApp
Want to get all the latest news and predictions for the best and most dramatic show this new year? Join our The Traitors WhatsApp channel for live episode coverage, behind-the-scenes gossip and a place to recover from all the cliffhangers.
Simply click on this link, select ‘Join Chat’ and you’re in! Don’t forget to turn on notifications!
‘He was really keen on signing up for Strictly Come Dancing or I’m A Celebrity but has struggled to find other shows that are suitable.’

‘It’s not about the money for him because he already has a great lifestyle. He wants to do more meaningful jobs and be taken seriously,’ they added.
The source went on to claim that Harry wasn’t interested in Celebrity Big Brother as he is ‘savvy and knows he’d be pushed to talk about the drama surrounding his girlfriend’s brother’.
Instead, he’s now set to star in the BBC series Pilgrimage: The Road Through the Alps, which the TV source said was ‘more of a high brow show on BBC than doing ITV reality’ and was a ‘credible show he wanted to aim for’.

The series – which will also feature Daliso Chaponda, Helen Lederer, Jay McGuiness, Jeff Brazier, Nelufar Hedayat and Stef Reid – sees the group taking a ‘personal journey along a revived medieval Catholic route’ between Austria and Switzerland.
Speaking ahead of the show, Harry explained: ‘I’ve always had faith. I was baptized and all my family are Catholic. I was an altar server in church and played the violin in church with my sister, so I was always around faith.
‘I’m so excited to go on this Pilgrimage, to meet the other pilgrims and find out about their religions, what they believe in and why, and if they don’t believe, why? Because I’ve questioned who God is my whole life, not in a bad way, but as in no one knows who God is.’

Charlotte has previously said she was set up with Conor, whom she had a one-night stand with at The Traitors afterparty, by Harry.
However, she said soon after she told Conor she was pregnant, Harry cut her off.
‘Unfortunately, the minute I found out I was pregnant, Harry just stopped speaking to me. I feel betrayed by him,’ she told Anna Richardson on her It Can’t Just Be Me podcast.
‘And I feel betrayed that his family and surrounding networks such as Harry and that are aware, and they still put me in touch with a guy like this. The betrayal just seems to keep going.’
Metro has contacted representatives for Harry Clark for comment.
Celebrity Big Brother is returning on Monday April 7 to ITV.
Got a story?
If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.