OAKLAND — A man and woman have been charged with attacking a woman who was trying to get away from the man, her suspected pimp, by hiding out in a local hotel.
Authorities allege that Temidayoh Gansah, 32, and Erianna Eason, 31, were charged with attempted robbery, burglary, and assault in the Oct. 23 crowbar attack at the Palms Hotel in Oakland. Additionally, Gansah was charged with pimping, court records show.
Eason is in Santa Rita Jail, being held on this case and five others, all involving allegations of burglary, shoplifting, or grand theft, court records show. Gansah is out of custody and his first court date hasn’t been set.
In 2019, authorities investigated Gansah for allegedly trafficking Eason, according to court records. In that case, he allegedly called Eason from the jail and told her not to come to court or press charges, authorities allege.
In this case, Gansah and Eason allegedly broke into the victim’s hotel room and attacked her with a crowbar while she was “balled up” on the ground, police said in court filings. Authorities allege that Gansah, who goes by the monikers “Deemo” and “Skinny P,” had been pimping the woman for about a week.
In addition to Gansah’s 2019 case, he was convicted of pimping a minor in 2022, and arrested on suspicion of pandering in 2023, in San Jose, authorities said.
Related Posts:
- Crowbar attack leads to pimping case in Oakland News OAKLAND — A man and woman have been charged with attacking a woman who was trying to get away from the man, her suspected pimp, by hiding out in a local hotel. Authorities allege that Temidayoh Gansah, 32, and Erianna Eason, 31, were charged with attempted robbery, burglary, and assault…
- Oakland man settles rape case by pleading no contest to assault News OAKLAND — Prosecutors here have settled a rape case here by allowing the defendant to plead to a lesser crime of assault for a mix of jail, probation, and monitoring, court records show. Eric Conley, 23, pleaded no contest to assault likely to produce great bodily injury and in exchange,…
- Oakland man settles rape case by pleading no contest to assault News OAKLAND — Prosecutors here have settled a rape case here by allowing the defendant to plead to a lesser crime of assault for a mix of jail, probation, and monitoring, court records show. Eric Conley, 23, pleaded no contest to assault likely to produce great bodily injury and in exchange,…
- Oakland man settles rape case by pleading no contest to assault Uncategorized OAKLAND — Prosecutors here have settled a rape case here by allowing the defendant to plead to a lesser crime of assault for a mix of jail, probation, and monitoring, court records show. Eric Conley, 23, pleaded no contest to assault likely to produce great bodily injury and in exchange,…
- Oakland man settles rape case by pleading no contest to assault Uncategorized OAKLAND — Prosecutors here have settled a rape case here by allowing the defendant to plead to a lesser crime of assault for a mix of jail, probation, and monitoring, court records show. Eric Conley, 23, pleaded no contest to assault likely to produce great bodily injury and in exchange,…
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)