You can easily add photos to your Yelp review and share more descriptive and in-depth reviews of your experiences at businesses.
You can add photos to a Yelp review you’re writing on desktop or mobile.
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more.
Yelp is an online, local business directory that amplifies the phrase “word of mouth” by allowing users to share their experiences at businesses that they’ve patronized.
From bars to Zumba studios, Yelp provides information on a slew of businesses that are near your current geographic location, along with reviews and photos from real customers.
Here’s how to add photos to your Yelp review.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Best Buy)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $899.99 at Best Buy)
Lenovo IdeaPad 130 (From $299.99 at Best Buy)
MacBook Pro (From $1,299.99 at Best Buy)
How to add photos to your Yelp review on a mobile device
1. Launch the Yelp app on your iPhone or Android device and log into your account or create a new one.
2. Select the business that you wish to review, and then begin writing a review by tapping one of the star icons at the top of the page.
3. On the next page, write a review, and then tap the camera icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Then, tap “Attach Photos.”
4. Select a photo from your library or take one using your camera. You can also add a caption to your photo to provide additional context. Tap “Done” to return to your review.
5. Finish your review, and then tap “Post Review” in the bottom-right corner to finish posting your review.
How to add photos to your Yelp review on a computer
1. Turn on your PC or Mac computer and log into Yelp using a web browser.
2. Select the business that you wish to review, and then begin writing a review by clicking the “Write a Review” button at the top of the page.
3. On the next page, write your review, and then in the “Attach Photos” box click the “Upload” button.
4. After attaching the photos to your review, add captions if wanted, and then finish writing up your review as needed. Then, click the red “Post Review” button at the bottom of the page to post your review.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
How to change your name on Yelp in 3 steps, or add a nickname to your profile
How to respond to Google reviews of your business on desktop or mobile
How to delete an outdated Google review, or dispute a spammy review of your business
How to write a Google review, and become a ‘Local Guide’ for your area
How to update apps on your Android device manually or automatically
SEE ALSO: I tested the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus for 2 months, and it made me question everything about my ‘iPhone or nothing’ mentality
Source:: Business Insider