PRINCE Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre had been charged with breaching a family violence restraining order just days before her horror bus crash.
The 41-year-old, who was trafficked by billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, entered no plea at the Magistrates Court in Joondalup, near Perth, Western Australia.


Virginia had been charged with breaking a restraining order just days before the car crash[/caption]

Virginia with a photo of herself as a teen[/caption]
Virginia had been charged with breaching the restraining order on March 14.
That was 10 days before she was hit by a bus at 68mp/h while driving on March 24.
Virginia is due to appear on April 9 for the next hearing, but that is now at risk following the devastating bus crash.
Her husband Robert Giuffre had also been charged with inadequate storage for guns in February of this year as well as reckless driving exceeding the speed limit by 27mp/h in September last year.
He had been fined $1,200 and lost his licence for six months over the reckless driving charge.
The pair had recently separated after 22 years of marriage and no longer live together.
In the wake of their reported split, it’s claimed Virginia has been struggling due to “not being able to see her kids”.
In a haunting last post before the accident, on March 22, she wrote: “My beautiful babies have no clue how much I love them and they’re being poisoned with lies. I miss them so very much.
“I have been through hell & back in my 41 years but this is incredibly hurting me worse than anything else. Hurt me, abuse me but don’t take my babies. My heart is shattered and every day that passes my sadness only deepens.”
Just two days later Virginia was hit by the bus leaving her so injured she said she only had four days left to live.
The mum-of-three, 41, said she was left suffering kidney failure after the smash in Neergabby, some 12miles north of Perth, last Monday.
But cops cast serious doubt on the crash confirming it was “minor” with no injuries reported.
No charges were brought against either driver, and the incident wasn’t reported to cops until the following day — by the bus driver.
Damage to the vehicle Giuffre was travelling in is believed to be around $2000.


Prince Andrew with his accuser Virginia and Ghislaine Maxwell[/caption]
Virginia, who was sex trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein and famously accused Prince Andrew of abusing her when she was 17, posted a bruised selfie from her hospital bed on Instagram.
The survivor told her followers she was being transferred to a specialist hospital for treatment.
In a statement released to The Mirror, her family said: “Virginia thanks everyone for the outpouring of love and support. She is overwhelmed with gratitude. Today she remains in serious condition while receiving medical care.
“On March 24, in rural Western Australia, a school bus hit the car in which she was riding. The police were called but said that there was no one available to come to the scene.
“They asked if anyone was injured and suggested that if they were, they should make their way to the hospital.”
The statement continued: “The school bus driver had a bus full of distraught children and left the scene to get them back, saying he would file a police report, which he did later. Virginia was banged up and bruised and returned home.
Who is Virginia Giuffre?

VIRGINIA Roberts – now Virginia Giuffre, 41, is an American-Australian campaigner and a prominent victim of the sex trafficking ring of Jeffrey Epstein.
She has made claims against Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, as well as Brit socialite Ghislaine Maxwell – Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-lover.
Giuffre alleged in court documents that she was procured by Maxwell, 63, the daughter of disgraced tycoon Robert Maxwell, as a teenage “sex slave” for Epstein.
She released a manuscript just hours before Epstein’s death, which added to more than 2,000 documents of a lawsuit pending against the former financier and his pals.
The legal documents were released in a defamation case involving Giuffre, who has claimed in court documents that Prince Andrew slept with her three times.
In 2019, Virginia Roberts has claimed that she had sex with Prince Andrew in a toilet when she was 17, after a night where he had allegedly been plying her with vodka in a posh London club.
On February 15, 2022, it was announced that Prince Andrew settled the lawsuit – sparing him a humiliating court battle.
“Virginia’s condition worsened and she was admitted to the hospital.
“Concerning her Instagram post, Virginia thought that she had posted on her private Facebook page.
“Virginia and her family thank everyone for their concern.”
Virginia sued Prince Andrew in 2021, claiming she was trafficked and forced to have sex with the Duke on three occasions when she was a teen.
The royal has always denied the allegations but settled out of court in 2022, reportedly paying millions to avoid a humiliating trial.
Despite saying he severed ties with Epstein in 2010, emails released earlier this year show Andrew contacted him in 2011, telling the paedo financier: “Keep in close touch and we’ll play some more soon.”
Epstein died in jail in 2019 while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.
Maxwell is serving a 20-year sentence for her role in the abuse.
Virginia charge timeline
March 14 – Virginia charged with breaching a family restraining order.
March 24 – Virginia hit by bus leaving her with just ‘four days to live’.
April 9 – Next set to appear in Joondalup Court for the restraining order charge after she had originally entered no plea.