ERLING HAALAND could miss the remainder of the season with an ankle injury.
The Norwegian striker suffered the injury in Manchester City’s 2-1 victory over Bournemouth in their FA Cup semi-final clash last Saturday.

Erling Haaland suffered an ankle injury in Manchester City’s FA Cup clash with Bournemouth[/caption]
He underwent scans on Monday to assess the severity of the injury but was sent for additional checks with a specialist.
And the specialist has ruled out the former Borussia Dortmund man for the next SEVEN WEEKS.
City boss Pep Guardiola said of the injury: “They told me, the doctors, [that he’ll be out for] between five and seven weeks.
“So hopefully the end of the season and in the [Club] World Cup he will be ready.”
The Etihad faithful feared the worst for Haaland when he was spotted leaving the Vitality Stadium on crutches and in a protective boot.
Injury to his star striker is yet another headache for Guardiola, who has endured his worst-ever season in charge of the Sky Blues.
He lamented: “Sometimes there are years that these kind of things happen.
“I would say that could not be different at the end of the season.
“With all the dangers that we had this season, I’m so sorry for them.
“And for Erling as well. [Hopefully, he can] recover speedy [and] as quick as possible and come back.”
Haaland, who penned a new nine-and-a-half-year deal at the Etihad in January, has been City’s star performer in a dismal season for the Premier League champions.
The 24-year-old has scored 30 goals in 40 appearances so far this season.
City will be back in action tomorrow night, welcoming Leicester City to the Etihad.
THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY..
The Sun is your go to destination for the best football, boxing and MMA news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheSunFootball and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunFootball.