A 17-year-old boy was injured in a shooting Sunday night in North Lawndale.
The teen boy was standing outside around 8:35 p.m. in the 1300 block of South Independence Boulevard when someone opened fire, Chicago police said.
He was struck in the arm and lower back, police said. He self-transported to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he was in good condition.
Police said the shooter fled the scene. No arrests were made.
Related Posts:
- Boy, 13, charged after ‘relentlessly pelting ex-girlfriend with dodgeballs’ in gym class News Abel Schipper, 13, has been charged with misdemeanor assault over the school dodgeball incident (Pictures: Getty Images/YouTube) A 13-year-old boy has been charged with misdemeanor assault after a school dodgeball game is alleged to have escalated rather further than most PE teachers would expect. Abel Schipper says he never meant…
- Hero neighbour battled to save woman who died in ‘burglary’ at home in north London News To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video Up Next Previous Page Next Page A woman described as ‘an absolute gem’ by neighbours has died after a suspected burglary at her north London home despite a ‘hero’ medic who lived…
- Hailey Dempsey Shot Mom, Kids, Self After Finding Explicit Content on Husband’s … Entertainment Reading Time: 2 minutes A harrowing report out of Florida described a Hailey Dempsey killing her mother, two of her children, and attempting to kill a third before taking her own life. Now, an odd update in the case may shed light on what was going on before the triple-murder-suicide.…
- 2 Irvine police officers shot, killed autistic man armed with knife, video shows; family remains critical of police response News Two officers shot and killed a 20-year-old man experiencing a mental health crisis and expressing suicidal thoughts last month after he told officers to kill him multiple times and, after about an hour, ran towards them with a kitchen knife, near his home in Irvine, a critical incident video released…
- US Attorney confirms no meth was found in van of Texas man shot by immigration officers News HOUSTON (AP) — A federal prosecutor says tests on “a white crystal-like substance” found inside the van of a man shot to death by immigration officers in Houston last month showed the material was not methamphetamine. U.S. Attorney Aaron Reitz confirmed the tests were negative for meth in a statement…
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)