You can find concerts on Spotify by using the app’s built-in “Concerts” menu, which is available on both desktop and mobile.
By default, Spotify will find concerts that it thinks you’ll enjoy, based on the sort of music you listen to.
You can also find concerts based on your location.
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Even if you love live music, it can be hard to keep track of the bands you love, when they’re coming to town, and where they’re playing.
So it’s lucky that Spotify keeps a list of all the concerts happening near you, tailored exactly to your musical tastes.
You can find it in both the desktop app for your Mac or PC, and the mobile app for both iPhone and Android devices — however, you’ll need to be a Spotify Premium subscriber to see it in the mobile app.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
MacBook Pro (From $1,299.99 at Best Buy)
Lenovo IdeaPad 130 (From $299.99 at Best Buy)
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Best Buy)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $899.99 at Best Buy)
How to find concerts on Spotify using the desktop app
1. Open the Spotify app on your Mac or PC and click “Browse” at the top of the left sidebar.
2. On the right side of the “Browse” menu, select “Concerts.” If your window is too small, it may be hidden in a dropdown menu labeled “More.”
3. The Concerts page will show you a list of “Recommended” concerts, which are generated based on both your listening habits and location.
You can also scroll down to the bottom of the page, where Spotify will show you popular concerts happening near you. These have nothing to do with your listening habits, and are merely based on demand.
4. Your location will be listed at the top of the page. Click the “Change” button next to it to search in a different city.
5. Click on a concert you want to see from the list, and it’ll bring you to a page with the concert’s information. If there are multiple shows happening near you, it’ll show you all of them.
6. Once on the concert page, click “Find Tickets” at the top to be brought to a page where you can buy tickets.
How to find concerts on Spotify using the mobile app
On mobile devices, the process is similar. Remember, however, that you need to have a Spotify Premium subscription to access the Concerts feature in the mobile app.
1. Open the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device and tap the search icon at the bottom of the screen
2. Scroll down on the Search page until you see the “Concerts” category card. Tap it.
3. This will show you all the concerts happening near you, based on your listening habits. You can tap “Change Location” at the top to see concerts in another area.
You can also scroll down to the bottom of the page to see concerts that are popular in your area …read more
Source:: Business Insider