A man was shot to death Friday afternoon in Auburn Gresham.
The 74-year-old was inside a residence in the 8100 block of South Laflin Street about 1:30 p.m.when he was shot, Chicago police said. He was hit twice and was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, where he was pronounced dead, police said.
Police had no details on the shooter, including whether he was inside the same residence of if the shots were fired from outside.
Area 2 detectives are investigating.
Related Posts:
- Man found shot in Austin News A man was found shot in Austin Wednesday night, according to Chicago police. The man, 34, was found in the 400 block of North Central Avenue at 6:26 p.m. by officers who responded to a call of shots fired, police said. He had been shot in the chest. He was…
- Indiana deputy critical after shot at hospital by Chicago man, officials say News An Indiana sheriff's deputy was left in critical condition on Friday after a 22-year-old man from Chicago shot him in a hospital, police say. Around 6:45 a.m., Deputy Jon Samuelson of the Laporte County Sheriff's Department stopped near Westville to help a vehicle that appeared to be disabled, officials said.…
- Paul Scholes fears Man City could beat Man Utd to £100m transfer target Sports Man Utd icon Paul Scholes ‘has a feeling’ Man City will pursue Elliot Anderson (The Good, The Bad & The Football) Paul Scholes has named Elliot Anderson as a midfielder who would fit the bill at Old Trafford – but is concerned Manchester City could beat Manchester United to a…
- Chicago man charged with DUI in fatal crash that killed Wheaton man on Eisenhower Expressway News A Chicago man has been charged with DUI after a fatal accident early Sunday on the Eisenhower Expressway that killed a man and injured at least six others, including himself, on the Near West Side. Jose F. Perez Marin, 21, faces three charges of felony aggravated DUI with enhancements because…
- Teen’s body found shot, bound after mom gets call saying he was kidnapped in Greater Grand Crossing: report Uncategorized The mother of an 18-year-old man got a terrifying call from Venezuela: the caller said her son was kidnapped and told her where he was. On Tuesday night police found his body, according to a Chicago police report. In a statement, police said they responded to a well being check…
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)