Surrey Police investigating child sexual abuse allegations after Epstein files

FILE - This March 28, 2017, photo provided by the New York State Sex Offender Registry shows Jeffrey Epstein. (New York State Sex Offender Registry via AP, File)
Two new allegations dating back to the 1980sare being investigated (Picture: AP)

Surrey Police are investigating two separate allegations of non-recent child sexual abuse following the release of the Epstein files, the force has said.

The force said one report relates to locations in Surrey and Berkshire in the mid-1990s to 2000.

The other relates to the mid to late 1980s in West Surrey.

No arrests have been made so far in relation to the new lines of inquiry.

In December, unverified allegations that a child was taken to ‘paedophile ring parties’ in the UK were being examined by police.  

Sign up for all of the latest stories

Start your day informed with Metro’s News Updates newsletter or get Breaking News alerts the moment it happens.

FILE PHOTO: Jeffrey Epstein is seen in this image released by the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C., U.S., on December 19, 2025 as part of a new trove of documents from its investigations into the late financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. U.S. Justice Department/Handout via REUTERS THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN SUPPLIED BY A THIRD PARTY THIS PICTURE WAS PROCESSED BY REUTERS TO ENHANCE QUALITY. AN UNPROCESSED VERSION HAS BEEN PROVIDED SEPARATELY./File Photo
Allegations of ‘paedophile parties’ in the 1990s in Windsor were raised in December (Picture: Reuters)

The unnamed person told the FBI that one incident took place in the mid-1990s at Frogmore Cottage on the royal estate in Windsor. 

The report is among more than 11,000 documents which were released by the US Department of Justice (DoJ) on Monday

In the statement received by the FBI in 2020, the then 35-year-old complainant made unverified claims to have been ‘drugged at night and driven by my father’ to ‘paedophile ring parties’ in Surrey

They describe being restrained on a table and ‘tortured with electric shocks’ in one incident when they were aged between six and eight.  

Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at webnews@metro.co.uk.

For more stories like this, check our news page.

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *